Mike Tyson gave an interview to In Depth with Graham Bensinger, and in it he tells one hell of an ’80s story. In 1989, he was finalizing his divorce from actress Robin Givens. Apparently, they were still, uh, being intimate during the proceedings, though, and one day, Tyson says he got a little more than he anticipated when he showed up at Givens’ house.
Why is Brad Pitt the bravest man in the world? Well, listen to what Tyson says next, and check out what he he looked like at that time of his career.
Scared, that’s totally fine. Even brave men get scared. The fact that he didn’t DIE is what makes him truly brave.
However, this story has another wrinkle. Tyson’s told it before, except in those cases, he said he merely went to Givens’ house to have sex, found that Givens wasn’t home, was about to leave, then saw Givens arrive with Brad Pitt in tow.
(That’s Pitt with Givens, above.)
And in this case, Tyson said he wasn’t mad at Pitt or Givens — he “was just depressed [he] couldn’t bone her no more.”
8. If Tyson’s new tale is the truth — even if it’s not — what moral should we take away from this story?
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈