1. Bob Costas tries to make a joke, and it’s all downhill from there.
Costas says North Korea’s greatest athletic achievement was former Dear Leader Kim Jong-il’s 11 holes-in-one in one round. But that never actually happened! Get it? Anyway, Lauer, who is the worst, seems sort of afraid to be joking about North Korea.
The best part? Costas’ solitary “Unlikely.” at the end.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌