1. Bob Costas tries to make a joke, and it’s all downhill from there.
Costas says North Korea’s greatest athletic achievement was former Dear Leader Kim Jong-il’s 11 holes-in-one in one round. But that never actually happened! Get it? Anyway, Lauer, who is the worst, seems sort of afraid to be joking about North Korea.
The best part? Costas’ solitary “Unlikely.” at the end.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.