1. Bob Costas tries to make a joke, and it’s all downhill from there.
Costas says North Korea’s greatest athletic achievement was former Dear Leader Kim Jong-il’s 11 holes-in-one in one round. But that never actually happened! Get it? Anyway, Lauer, who is the worst, seems sort of afraid to be joking about North Korea.
The best part? Costas’ solitary “Unlikely.” at the end.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- An armed man was arrested Sunday near a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy rumor. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏