1. Bob Costas tries to make a joke, and it’s all downhill from there.
Costas says North Korea’s greatest athletic achievement was former Dear Leader Kim Jong-il’s 11 holes-in-one in one round. But that never actually happened! Get it? Anyway, Lauer, who is the worst, seems sort of afraid to be joking about North Korea.
The best part? Costas’ solitary “Unlikely.” at the end.
- Republicans have presented a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling a signature Trump campaign promise.
- Former Italian lawmaker Luca Volonté, has been charged with laundering money from a European dictatorship.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲