2. When the youths — the TEENS — are doing something, the adults want to get involved too. And normally, I’d give pretty little thought to an ESPN promo based on a barely existent meme, but:
3. When 6’11” Clipper center DeAndre Jordan dunks on a woman who’s about half the size he is (SportsNation’s Charissa Thompson), it’s hard to ignore. And then he makes this face:
4. I’m glad you found a way to keep that dunking game sharpened and polished this offseason, DeAndre.
5. Something of this magnitude requires a clip of Kevin Harlan calling a LeBron James thunderjam. NO. REGARD. FOR. HUMAN. LIFE.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳