2. When the youths — the TEENS — are doing something, the adults want to get involved too. And normally, I’d give pretty little thought to an ESPN promo based on a barely existent meme, but:
3. When 6’11” Clipper center DeAndre Jordan dunks on a woman who’s about half the size he is (SportsNation’s Charissa Thompson), it’s hard to ignore. And then he makes this face:
4. I’m glad you found a way to keep that dunking game sharpened and polished this offseason, DeAndre.
5. Something of this magnitude requires a clip of Kevin Harlan calling a LeBron James thunderjam. NO. REGARD. FOR. HUMAN. LIFE.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- Serena Williams posted a powerful note on her Facebook page Tuesday, saying she won't be silent about police killings of black men.