2. When the youths — the TEENS — are doing something, the adults want to get involved too. And normally, I’d give pretty little thought to an ESPN promo based on a barely existent meme, but:
3. When 6’11” Clipper center DeAndre Jordan dunks on a woman who’s about half the size he is (SportsNation’s Charissa Thompson), it’s hard to ignore. And then he makes this face:
4. I’m glad you found a way to keep that dunking game sharpened and polished this offseason, DeAndre.
5. Something of this magnitude requires a clip of Kevin Harlan calling a LeBron James thunderjam. NO. REGARD. FOR. HUMAN. LIFE.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀