1. In the Colts’ Week 9 win over the Miami Dolphins — and fellow rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill — Andrew Luck was tremendous.
2. So far this year, Robert Griffin III has been the story, but Luck changed that today. His 433 yards were a single-game rookie record, and he added two TDs and no interceptions.
3. Luck went 30/48 on his way to the yardage, and though Miami was in it until the end, the Colts got their third win — more than they had in all of 2011.
4. Receiver T.Y. Hilton had a nice celebration after Luck touchdown #2, which we’ll use to honor his quarterback.
5. Just look at that Colt rock out.
6. Here’s video of Luck’s two TD passes, along with an amazing throw and catch to Donnie Avery.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨