1. The saga began when Jimmy Clausen, Panthers QB and former Notre Dame star, tweeted his distaste with a Supercuts haircut.
2. Why was an NFL QB getting a haircut at Supercuts? WAIT AND FIND OUT.
3. Like Jimmy Clausen, Brady Quinn also played quarterback at Notre Dame and now in the NFL.
4. Clausen’s explanation seems to make sense, though. He was eating, saw a Supercuts, needed a haircut. Perfect storm. (Based on his choice of haircut, he was probably eating at a Chili’s.)
5. LOL not going to bed yet though
6. Then Jimmy gets trolled by the Panthers’ communications assistant.
7. I mean, not really?
8. And the opposition, seeing their chance, SWOOPS IN
9. But Supercuts isn’t taking this lying down.
10. God… no.
11. Some dude with 20 followers throws shade at Long-haired Jimmy, and Jimmy calls in fellow pro Golden Tate to back him up.
12. Greg Olsen must have a match handy, because he’s delivering the BURN.
13. Goodnight, Jimmy!
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.