1. The saga began when Jimmy Clausen, Panthers QB and former Notre Dame star, tweeted his distaste with a Supercuts haircut.
2. Why was an NFL QB getting a haircut at Supercuts? WAIT AND FIND OUT.
3. Like Jimmy Clausen, Brady Quinn also played quarterback at Notre Dame and now in the NFL.
4. Clausen’s explanation seems to make sense, though. He was eating, saw a Supercuts, needed a haircut. Perfect storm. (Based on his choice of haircut, he was probably eating at a Chili’s.)
5. LOL not going to bed yet though
6. Then Jimmy gets trolled by the Panthers’ communications assistant.
7. I mean, not really?
8. And the opposition, seeing their chance, SWOOPS IN
9. But Supercuts isn’t taking this lying down.
10. God… no.
11. Some dude with 20 followers throws shade at Long-haired Jimmy, and Jimmy calls in fellow pro Golden Tate to back him up.
12. Greg Olsen must have a match handy, because he’s delivering the BURN.
13. Goodnight, Jimmy!
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.