1. The saga began when Jimmy Clausen, Panthers QB and former Notre Dame star, tweeted his distaste with a Supercuts haircut.
2. Why was an NFL QB getting a haircut at Supercuts? WAIT AND FIND OUT.
3. Like Jimmy Clausen, Brady Quinn also played quarterback at Notre Dame and now in the NFL.
4. Clausen’s explanation seems to make sense, though. He was eating, saw a Supercuts, needed a haircut. Perfect storm. (Based on his choice of haircut, he was probably eating at a Chili’s.)
5. LOL not going to bed yet though
6. Then Jimmy gets trolled by the Panthers’ communications assistant.
7. I mean, not really?
8. And the opposition, seeing their chance, SWOOPS IN
9. But Supercuts isn’t taking this lying down.
10. God… no.
11. Some dude with 20 followers throws shade at Long-haired Jimmy, and Jimmy calls in fellow pro Golden Tate to back him up.
12. Greg Olsen must have a match handy, because he’s delivering the BURN.
13. Goodnight, Jimmy!
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.