The Celtics did something impressive last night in their win over the Indiana Pacers: they came from behind by holding the Pacers scoreless over the last four minutes and 36 seconds of the game. How’d they do it? Well, coach Doc Rivers had an interesting explanation:
We were laughing because, I think someone called it a manwich, a man zone, I mean, we were half zone, half man. It was almost silly, it really was. But it was really good.
4. BuzzFeed Sports has uncovered exclusive, revealing photos of the manwich zone in action, starting with this basic manwich deployed with just under four minutes remaining.
5. It moves into more of a tight manwich — the defense is playing up toward the perimeter. The Pacers aren’t getting into the paint against THIS manwich.
6. This manwich is pushing Indiana to the left side of the court. A half-manwich.
7. And here the manwich stretches out in a long line. It’s like the Great Wall of Manwich.
8. How far can the Manwich take the Celtics into the playoffs? We’ll have to wait and see.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers in the evening brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the massive Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight" 🙊
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝