1. Terrell Gausha, of Cleveland, went into the third round down 8-7. He needed to do something.
2. In the Olympics, though, a knockdown just counts as a landed punch. Nothing was guaranteed… until Gausha knocked Armenian Andranik Hakobyan down again.
The referee stopped the fight, though there was some confusion in the ring. But Gausha’s second knockdown was enough to earn him the 2012 Olympics’ first knockout and a trip to the middleweight round of 16.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again after crushing the Steelers. They'll play the Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈