1. Terrell Gausha, of Cleveland, went into the third round down 8-7. He needed to do something.
2. In the Olympics, though, a knockdown just counts as a landed punch. Nothing was guaranteed… until Gausha knocked Armenian Andranik Hakobyan down again.
The referee stopped the fight, though there was some confusion in the ring. But Gausha’s second knockdown was enough to earn him the 2012 Olympics’ first knockout and a trip to the middleweight round of 16.
- The former Miss Universe pageant winner who Donald Trump called fat says he treated her "like trash." Now, she's fighting back.
- Senate Republicans said that Donald Trump should have attacked Hillary Clinton on the email scandal and Benghazi during Monday's debate.
- The FDA wants to define what "healthy" actually means on food labels 🍎