1. EXHIBIT A: In their Thanksgiving night game against the Patriots, the Jets trail 14-0. Then Mark Sanchez runs into Brandon Moore’s ass, fumbles, and the Pats take it for a score.
2. Your eyes did not deceive you: he fumbles because he runs into his teammate’s butt.
3. Look into Mark Sanchez’s eyes and see pure, weapons-grade existential angst.
4. EXHIBIT B: On the ensuing kickoff, Joe McKnight gets nailed. He fumbles. Julian Edelman catches it in midair. Touchdown. Pats lead 28-0.
5. Pity poor Rex Ryan. Also, if you know of any job openings, please shoot him an email.
6. Here’s video of the whole dilapidated mess. By the time you’re reading this, the Patriots probably lead by 300. Happy Thanksgiving, everybody.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- More than 100 people are reportedly injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken on Thursday morning.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.