1. Tuesday night on NBA TV, the studio announcers were running over the evening’s highlights went they got to this wonderful scene of domestic strife. The great Chris Webber provides stellar narration.
2. Really, it’s a narrative story in three acts. Act 1: The First Denial
3. Act 2: The Second Denial
4. Act 3: Detente
5. This is a saga that contains the whole of human life, guys. It’s beautiful.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀