1. During today’s Elite Eight game against Duke, Louisville’s Kevin Ware sustained a broken leg that was one of the most gruesome in sports history. Players on the floor, both Duke and Louisville, looked horrified.
6. Here’s Ware’s coach, Rick Pitino, in tears over the injury.
7. Ware left the stadium on a stretcher. He was reportedly taken to the emergency room with what Lousiville announced as a broken leg.
8. Former NFL quarterback Joe Theismann, who sustained a similarly gruesome leg injury during his career, sent Ware his sympathies.
Watching Duke/ Louisville my heart goes out to Kevin Ware.— Joe Theismann
9. Here’s video of the injury as it happened. WARNING: This video is incredibly graphic.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️