1. In garbage time, Rose squared up at the top of the key and drove to the basket.
2. Pushing off his left foot, Rose made an agressive cut right.
3. Dude would probably make an excellent long-jumper.
4. It’s here, on the landing, that he appears to sustain the injury, with his left knee buckling inwards.
5. Blame Spencer Hawes? He is right there, after all. DAMMIT, SPENCER.
6. Yep, your left leg should not look like that.
7. Remarkably, Rose somehow shot himself into the air after the nasty landing.
8. Even with what could be a torn ACL, Derrick Rose jumps very high.
9. On the second landing, there’s no hiding the damage. Rose’s knee can’t bear his weight, and he goes down immediately.
10. He had to be helped off the court, maybe taking the Bulls’ playoff hopes with him.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."