1. In garbage time, Rose squared up at the top of the key and drove to the basket.
2. Pushing off his left foot, Rose made an agressive cut right.
3. Dude would probably make an excellent long-jumper.
4. It’s here, on the landing, that he appears to sustain the injury, with his left knee buckling inwards.
5. Blame Spencer Hawes? He is right there, after all. DAMMIT, SPENCER.
6. Yep, your left leg should not look like that.
7. Remarkably, Rose somehow shot himself into the air after the nasty landing.
8. Even with what could be a torn ACL, Derrick Rose jumps very high.
9. On the second landing, there’s no hiding the damage. Rose’s knee can’t bear his weight, and he goes down immediately.
10. He had to be helped off the court, maybe taking the Bulls’ playoff hopes with him.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈