1. In garbage time, Rose squared up at the top of the key and drove to the basket.
2. Pushing off his left foot, Rose made an agressive cut right.
3. Dude would probably make an excellent long-jumper.
4. It’s here, on the landing, that he appears to sustain the injury, with his left knee buckling inwards.
5. Blame Spencer Hawes? He is right there, after all. DAMMIT, SPENCER.
6. Yep, your left leg should not look like that.
7. Remarkably, Rose somehow shot himself into the air after the nasty landing.
8. Even with what could be a torn ACL, Derrick Rose jumps very high.
9. On the second landing, there’s no hiding the damage. Rose’s knee can’t bear his weight, and he goes down immediately.
10. He had to be helped off the court, maybe taking the Bulls’ playoff hopes with him.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘