1. In garbage time, Rose squared up at the top of the key and drove to the basket.
2. Pushing off his left foot, Rose made an agressive cut right.
3. Dude would probably make an excellent long-jumper.
4. It’s here, on the landing, that he appears to sustain the injury, with his left knee buckling inwards.
5. Blame Spencer Hawes? He is right there, after all. DAMMIT, SPENCER.
6. Yep, your left leg should not look like that.
7. Remarkably, Rose somehow shot himself into the air after the nasty landing.
8. Even with what could be a torn ACL, Derrick Rose jumps very high.
9. On the second landing, there’s no hiding the damage. Rose’s knee can’t bear his weight, and he goes down immediately.
10. He had to be helped off the court, maybe taking the Bulls’ playoff hopes with him.
- President Obama zinged the media and the field of presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🎤
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯