1. Early in the first quarter of the NFC Championship game, Falcons cornerback Thomas DeCoud made a very nice play to break up a Colin Kaepernick pass.
2. But far more impressive than the pass defense was what came after: Thomas DeCoud broke out the Crotch Chop.
3. The Crotch Chop, as I’m sure you know, was popularized by Triple H and Shawn Michaels’ Degeneration-X group back in the late-1990s Attitude Era of the WWF.
The group’s slogan was, “Let’s Get Ready to suck it,” which is very subtle and nuanced.
4. Here’s video of the play and the Crotch Chop.
5. It’s good to see that our football players know their cultural history. Remember the ’90s, folks.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸