1. The Round of 32 match-up between #2 Ohio State and #10 Iowa State went down to the very end. The turning point for Ohio State came when, down by one, Aaron Craft earned a charging call here.
2. Iowa State’s bench was livid. If this had been ruled a blocking foul, it would’ve meant two points plus the chance for one more, which would have put ISU up four.
3. And, upon closer look, they should have been angry: Craft’s foot was hovering above the restricted-area line, and if a player’s feet are on or above the line, it’s a blocking foul.
4. In the minute following the “charge,” Ohio State hit a free throw to tie it up. The game then went down to a last possession for OSU when Craft, who had struggled offensively for much of the game, took over.
5. His teammates were stoked â€” so stoked, in fact, that they ran onto the court when Iowa State still had time remaining.
6. Craft’s parents were also pleased. At least, his mom looks pleased. His dad is like, “OK, not bad, but I made you.”
7. On the other end of the floor, Iowa State’s Anthony Booker showed the downside of a nail-biting finish. It sucks to lose. It sucks even more to lose like that.
8. Ohio State will play Arizona in the Sweet 16 next week.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲