1. The Round of 32 match-up between #2 Ohio State and #10 Iowa State went down to the very end. The turning point for Ohio State came when, down by one, Aaron Craft earned a charging call here.
2. Iowa State’s bench was livid. If this had been ruled a blocking foul, it would’ve meant two points plus the chance for one more, which would have put ISU up four.
3. And, upon closer look, they should have been angry: Craft’s foot was hovering above the restricted-area line, and if a player’s feet are on or above the line, it’s a blocking foul.
4. In the minute following the “charge,” Ohio State hit a free throw to tie it up. The game then went down to a last possession for OSU when Craft, who had struggled offensively for much of the game, took over.
5. His teammates were stoked â€” so stoked, in fact, that they ran onto the court when Iowa State still had time remaining.
6. Craft’s parents were also pleased. At least, his mom looks pleased. His dad is like, “OK, not bad, but I made you.”
7. On the other end of the floor, Iowa State’s Anthony Booker showed the downside of a nail-biting finish. It sucks to lose. It sucks even more to lose like that.
8. Ohio State will play Arizona in the Sweet 16 next week.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.