1. Before the game, police prepped for what would happen afterward.
3. Sure enough, the Kings secured their first Stanley Cup in franchise history that night, and fans poured into the streets. LAPD was watching.
10. These two were detained for taunting police.
12. And this guy was detained during the disturbances.
13. The word rioting came when a group of fans tried to overturn a city bus.
14. And when a cyclist was trampled by the stampeding crowd.
16. Also, there was a mosh pit.
17. The police contained and ultimately dispersed the crowd, partly due to these incidents.
21. Horses even had riot gear.
23. Bye, rioters!
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌