1. Before the game, police prepped for what would happen afterward.
3. Sure enough, the Kings secured their first Stanley Cup in franchise history that night, and fans poured into the streets. LAPD was watching.
10. These two were detained for taunting police.
12. And this guy was detained during the disturbances.
13. The word rioting came when a group of fans tried to overturn a city bus.
14. And when a cyclist was trampled by the stampeding crowd.
16. Also, there was a mosh pit.
17. The police contained and ultimately dispersed the crowd, partly due to these incidents.
21. Horses even had riot gear.
23. Bye, rioters!
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵