1. Before the game, police prepped for what would happen afterward.
3. Sure enough, the Kings secured their first Stanley Cup in franchise history that night, and fans poured into the streets. LAPD was watching.
10. These two were detained for taunting police.
12. And this guy was detained during the disturbances.
13. The word rioting came when a group of fans tried to overturn a city bus.
14. And when a cyclist was trampled by the stampeding crowd.
16. Also, there was a mosh pit.
17. The police contained and ultimately dispersed the crowd, partly due to these incidents.
21. Horses even had riot gear.
23. Bye, rioters!
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀