1. Gus Frerotte vs. The Wall (9 Zambranos)
After scoring a touchdown, Gus celebrated by headbutting a wall. The wall said that if it wanted to deal with this shit, it would move to Berlin.
3. Chris Hanson vs. The Ax (4 Zs)
Chris Hanson hurt himself chopping wood in the Jaguars’ locker room, which coach Jack Del Rio kept there for motivational purposes. The ax tried to avoid the fight, but Hanson wouldn’t back off.
4. Paolo Diogo vs. The Wedding Ring (6 Zs)
Paolo Diogo jumped into the crowd to celebrate after scoring a goal. His wedding ring got caught on something and tore off his finger. The ring said they’d been moving toward a separation for months.
9. Clarence Blethen vs. The False Teeth (5 Zs)
Clarence Blethen, a baseball player in the 1920s, carried his false teeth in his back pocket when he played. One game, he slid and they bit him in the ass. That’s just what teeth do, the teeth said. (Note: this picture is not of the baseball player Clarence Blethen, I don’t think, but that is a nice whip.)
10. Svein Grondalen vs. The Moose (10 Zs)
Soccer player Svein Grondalen RAN INTO A MOOSE. Just, straight up, with his body. The moose had been urging authorities to put up a “Moose Chilling” sign, but they kept telling her it wasn’t in the budget. (Side note: yes, a moose isn’t technically an “object”, but if it’s just standing there minding its own business, it counts.)
- Speaking on Tuesday, German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸
- House Republicans have released an 800-page report on the 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed 4 Americans.