1. “American Idol” and “Survivor” both debuted.
2. LeBron James won the Division III Ohio state title as a sophomore at St. Vincent — St. Mary High School in Akron.
3. George W. Bush was elected President twice.
5. The Knicks have had eight coaches and only one All-NBA player.
9. Kobe Bryant scored 29,915 points.
10. Tom Cruise broke up with Nicole Kidman and Penelope Cruz and then married Katie Holmes.
12. The first iPod was released.
15. Facebook picked up 900 million users. Mark Zuckerberg graduated from high school.
- Top Mexican soccer player Alan Pulido has been rescue after he was kidnapped outside of his hometown in Tamaulipas.
- Yep. Marco Rubio said he's sorry for implying Donald Trump has a small penis.
- Lights have turned Australia's most iconic buildings into seriously psychedelic works of art.