1. Ah, the talk is quite complicated nowadays, isn’t it…
If you’re gonna talk the talk…you better be willing to walk the walk.— Manti Te’o
2. Your Twitter is not the only thing that needs to be verified!
I finally got verified!!!!— Manti Te’o
3. You should’ve watched “Catfish.”
Learn life’s lessons by watching other learn it themselves. Don’t wait for life to teach you the lesson because you won’t like it by then.— Manti Te’o
4. Can, can’t. Exist, don’t exist.
Strength doesn’t come from what you can do! It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t!— Manti Te’o
5. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool myself once, uh…
The worst thing you can do is fool yourself!— Manti Te’o
6. There are a lot of private investigators saying exactly that right now.
Leave no stone left unturned!— Manti Te’o
Don’t let your dreams stay dreams! Make them a reality!— Manti Te’o
8. Does this count as a storm?
What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes! http://t.co/CpimBk7n— Manti Te’o
9. Whose dreams are becoming whose worst nightmare?
My dreams are becoming your worst nightmare!!! #sorryboutit— Manti Te’o
10. This is not something one would anticipate having to regret, admittedly.
I have no regrets and will have no regrets because I gave it my all!! #5 http://t.co/kCw7CED1— Manti Te’o
11. He’s quoting “White Chicks” here. Ignoring the fake girlfriend for a second, that’s not OK.
Fifty thousand dollars…CASH!!! #whitechicks— Manti Te’o
12. “Why would I have to prove, to myself or others, that my girlfriend exists!”
Why do people feel that they always have to prove something? Do you KNOW who u are? Good! Do you KNOW what u can do? Thats all that matters.— Manti Te’o
Real eyes, realize, real lies!— Manti Te’o
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲