1. When people decide they're going to leave ALL of their trash behind.
2. WHEN THAT FINE ASS CUSTOMER WALKS THROUGH YOUR DOOR.
3. When a customer comes off as real nice, but then you realize you're interacting with Lucifer.
4. When a customer greets you with "Oh my gosh, you're like ALWAYS here!"
5. When you could come into your shift early to be a good person but you decide to molasses-army-crawl to work instead.
6. When you really try to maintain the idea that customers are people too..
7. When a customer decides to go head-to-head with the employee who has ZERO time for nonsense.
8. When you've assembled a customer's food and it looks like straight trash but you don't want to remake it.
9. When you try to have a life outside of your food service job and quickly learn that the product is stained on every single thing that you have ever owned.
10. And finally, when you're genuinely trying to be a decent human being and a customer just decides to treat you like canine feces.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!