1. Green Pea Mameshiba: In French, dandelions are called "pissenlit", which means "urinate in bed".
2. Black Bean Mameshiba: Did you know that the color of a hippo's sweat is pink?
3. Peanut Mameshiba: When you kiss, 200 million germs per second are passed between mouths.
4. Natto Mameshiba: In French, white asparagus is called "Mademoiselle's fingers".
5. Edamame Mameshiba: The inside of a kangaroo's pouch is supposedly very stinky.
6. Red Bean Mameshiba: A squid has three hearts.
7. Sweet Bean Mameshiba: Mandarin duck couples stop liking one another once their nest is built.
8. Coffee Bean Mameshiba: Flamingo's mother's milk is red.
9. Cashew Nut Mameshiba: Female mantises eat male mantises.
10. Jelly Bean Mameshiba: Koala's appendix is about 2 meters long.
11. Chickpea Mameshiba: Did you know? Catfish have taste buds all around their body.
12. Sword Bean Mameshiba: Did you know? In Indonesian, studying is called "belajar." Sounds like "brassiere," doesn't it?
13. Boiled Bean Mameshiba: The lemurs on the island of Madagascar have 2 tongues.
14. Chili Bean Mameshiba: Did you know? Cows produce 100 liters of saliva per day.
15. Tiger Bean Mameshiba: Did you know? A canary bird that can't sing will never find a mate.
16. Soybean Mameshiba: Did you know? Breast milk tastes different at the beginning of a breast feeding session than at the end.
17. Pistachio Mameshiba: When in shock, chameleons turn pure white.
18. Lentil Mameshiba: An ostrich's brain is smaller than its eyes, so it quickly forgets what it just learned.
19. Fava Bean Mameshiba: Did you know? Eels are dark because they tan too much.
20. Cocoa Bean: Did you know? In Italian, tiramisu means "take me to heaven."
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!