1. Drake and Michael B. Jordan hung out over NBA All-Star weekend.
2. And according to Drake, they’re working on a project together.
“@michaelbjordan truly excited to work with this cat! One of the best doing it and he’s only getting started!”
12. Especially since they’ve both had successful acting careers.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking activity related to the 2016 election. Intelligence officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president. Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway says he will do it in his "leisure time."
- More than 1,000 Russian athletes — including four gold medalists — have been involved in a doping conspiracy, a new report says.