Here’s why 2015 was undoubtedly the year of Drake:
5. Time and again, he showed his undying love for the NBA.
7. Speaking of his friends in the NBA, Drake’s influence even reached 3-year-old Riley Curry, Steph Curry’s daughter, when she sang lyrics to “Blessings” during an NBA press conference.
10. In April, Drake headlined the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. That’s where he also survived this make out session with Madonna.
17. Drake released two diss tracks in a row, “Charged Up” and “Back to Back,” featuring unapologetic lyrics like, “Very important and very pretentious, when I look back I might be mad that I gave this attention.”
19. Then the world watched as his diss track turned into a hit single, club banger, and even a Grammy nominated song.
21. As if one platinum album wasn’t enough for him to accomplish in a span of 365 days, Drake also dropped a mixtape with Future, What a Time to be Alive.