4. “The stories highlighted by these incredible actresses tell the important and moving story of women who face many obstacles to access…an abortion,” Nancy Northup, the president and CEO of the Center for Reproductive Rights, said in a press release.
5. Dascha Polanco told the story of a young woman named Kayleigh and, “describes the care and considerations that went into her decision to have an abortion.”
6. Bellamy Young talked about Faith’s experience, a woman living in Texas who had epilepsy and was at risk of seizing which could cause “irreparable harm” to both herself and the baby.
7. Retta told the story of a woman named Rosario who found out she had an ectopic pregnancy, which was life-threatening.
8. And Elizabeth Banks spoke for a woman named Rebecca who unexpectedly got pregnant after finally working up the courage to leave her abusive boyfriend.
9. If you want to learn more about the Draw the Line campaign, head over to their website.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.