4. “The stories highlighted by these incredible actresses tell the important and moving story of women who face many obstacles to access…an abortion,” Nancy Northup, the president and CEO of the Center for Reproductive Rights, said in a press release.
5. Dascha Polanco told the story of a young woman named Kayleigh and, “describes the care and considerations that went into her decision to have an abortion.”
6. Bellamy Young talked about Faith’s experience, a woman living in Texas who had epilepsy and was at risk of seizing which could cause “irreparable harm” to both herself and the baby.
7. Retta told the story of a woman named Rosario who found out she had an ectopic pregnancy, which was life-threatening.
8. And Elizabeth Banks spoke for a woman named Rebecca who unexpectedly got pregnant after finally working up the courage to leave her abusive boyfriend.
9. If you want to learn more about the Draw the Line campaign, head over to their website.
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 73 people, officials say. 150 people are still missing.
- Turkish forces have launched an offensive to help Syrian rebels take the border town of Jarabulus from ISIS and keep it out of Kurdish hands.
- And Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York." He isn't.