2. That’s right — a FRIENDS musical!!!
4. “Friends is that show I watch every night before I go to bed, so naturally, it means a lot to me,” Eli Golden, the writer and director of the show, told BuzzFeed.
5. “I am a huge lover of musicals and really wanted to tell a great story while staying true to the source material. This is a musical for fans by the fans, both of Friends and musicals in general.”
6. A version of the musical debuted earlier this year at the Chicago Sketch Comedy Festival, and after receiving an overwhelmingly positive response, Golden decided to finish the original score, script, and choreography.
8. “I started writing this musical roughly three years ago and have had the songs stuck in my head ever since,” he said.
9. “Between the cast, the band, and production team, we have stacked this show with funny and talented people, and that atmosphere is infectious.”
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court by the end of next week.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- "We are the press who is under attack," says April Ryan, the veteran journalist who was scolded by Sean Spicer during a heated White House briefing.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻