2. That’s right — a FRIENDS musical!!!
4. “Friends is that show I watch every night before I go to bed, so naturally, it means a lot to me,” Eli Golden, the writer and director of the show, told BuzzFeed.
5. “I am a huge lover of musicals and really wanted to tell a great story while staying true to the source material. This is a musical for fans by the fans, both of Friends and musicals in general.”
6. A version of the musical debuted earlier this year at the Chicago Sketch Comedy Festival, and after receiving an overwhelmingly positive response, Golden decided to finish the original score, script, and choreography.
8. “I started writing this musical roughly three years ago and have had the songs stuck in my head ever since,” he said.
9. “Between the cast, the band, and production team, we have stacked this show with funny and talented people, and that atmosphere is infectious.”
- The LAPD says it won't work with the feds on deportations — but it already does.
- UK intelligence chief says he's worried by rival countries' attempts to undermine democracy through propaganda, cyberattacks.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- People are mad at Jennifer Lawrence for telling a story about rubbing her butt on sacred Hawaiian rocks.