1. Last week, someone broke into New York native Manini Gupta’s car.
2. They shattered her windows and stole her computer and headphones, so her boyfriend Brian Flynn surprised her on Easter.
3. He replaced her stolen headphones and bought her a brand new computer.
Flynn wrote on Facebook: “I took this video because I wanted to capture someone I love in a moment of true happiness. I decided to share it because I thought it might inspire some of you to do something awesome for someone that you care about, especially if they’re feeling down or to remember a time that you needed help and someone did something ridiculous for you.”
5. The surprise brought Gupta to tears.
6. Watch the adorable video here:
- Sebastian Gorka, a national security advisor to President Donald Trump, is reportedly set to leave the White House in the coming weeks.
- An American soldier died in Iraq this weekend after a roadside bomb exploded during a security check, the Pentagon said.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.