1. These are my grandparents, John and Marie McCrory.
2. They started “going steady” (as they say) when they were 16 years old.
Here they are at the prom with friends.
4. Here are his words, alongside their wedding photos:
5. “Marie, Please don’t think I’m conceited because I picked this page to write on.”
6. “It’s just that when you read this I want it to mean something special to you.”
7. “In the years you look back at the Peningian in the future I hope you’re in the best of health, making a lot of money, and most important still with me.”
8. “We’ve still got a long hard road ahead of us but if we stick together we’ll have a lot of fun and come out on top. (In good shape I hope.)”
9. “Well it’s been 5 months now and time is still flying by.”
10. “We’ve gone through a lot but there’s still a long time.”
11. “I don’t want to get too ‘musha mush’ so all I can say is I wish you the very best of everything as you’re the closest one to my heart.”
12. “If someday something happens between us and you split up with me, I hope you get someone who is worthy of you.”
13. “Well I guess I wished you the best already so all I can say is I love you and good luck and God bless you.”
14. “Sincerely, Johnny ‘Come on 51’”
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, were much larger than for the inauguration.
- Surrounded by penguins, people all the way in Antarctica participated in the Women's March on Saturday ❄️
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March.