1. On Monday night, Taylor Swift said she became “the first woman to win Album of the Year at the Grammys twice.”
2. And in her acceptance speech, she had a powerful message for other young women.
3. Swift talked about the importance of taking credit for your own accomplishments and success.
7. This might be her way of addressing lyrics that Kanye West recently used referencing her on his new album, The Life of Pablo.
- US intelligence officials issued repeated warnings to European allies about attacks by Russian state-backed hackers, but it was too little, too late.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄