1. It’s impossible to get your morning started without a large cup of Dunkin' Donuts coffee.
2. And if you don’t, your entire day feels off.
3. Your regular baristas know your name and order by heart since you’re there at least once a day.
4. And when you want to go back for seconds (or thirds), you try to go to another DD nearby so they don't see you for a third time.
5. Let's be honest, you plan your entire day around DD pit stops.
6. If you haven’t had your daily intake it can feel like you’re having withdrawals.
7. You say Dunkin’ Donuts so much that you sometimes use nicknames like Dunkin', Dunks, or DD.
8. Everyone knows a cup of DD is the real way to your heart.
9. You would never dream of getting a pumpkin spice coffee or gingerbread latte from Starbucks.
10. Because you know it's just better from Dunkin'.
11. On any given day, your car looks like this:
12. And on the really bad days, it looks like this:
13. At some point or another, you’ve used this slogan when referring to yourself:
14. You’ve been known to bring Dunkin' Donuts with you everywhere you go.
15. Dunkin' K-cups are the only K-cups you own.
16. And you excitedly wait for the days they go on sale for half price.
17. There’s a DD ornament hanging on your tree during the holiday season.
18. You know there's nothing quite as delicious as a Dunkaccino when it gets cold out.
19. Or anything as refreshing as a caramel swirl iced coffee in the summertime.
20. You have the exact price of your coffee memorized so you always know how much it’ll cost you.
21. And luckily, Dunkin' is usually in your price range and more affordable than *other* coffee houses.
23. And once in a while when you're feeling desperate, you stray from your No. 1 coffee love just to get a fix.
24. But you know that no matter how many different coffees you try to experiment with, Dunkin' will always feel like home to you and forever be your favorite.
Note: The only thing this post was sponsored by is my authentic and uncontrollable obsession for Dunkin' Donuts.