1. You're content staying in your pajamas on the weekends instead of going out until the wee hours of the morning.
2. You've learned that our imperfections and unique qualities are what make us all interesting.
Let's be honest: Sameness is overrated.
3. And that moving forward is important if you want to continue to grow.
4. You start to get excited about fixing things up around your house and taking on DIY projects.
Be your own handyperson!
5. And you don't mind cleaning up and organizing things in your apartment as much.
6. You stop stressing about accomplishing certain things by specific ages.
7. You're less concerned with sugarcoating things when you're giving friends advice.
8. You've stopped using Seamless as much because now you go grocery shopping every week and actually cook your own meals.
9. And have stopped pretending you're going to get to everything on your to-do list.
10. You haven't completely given up on your dreams, but you're also more realistic about your job and salary.
11. Especially if it's a job that pays well.
But seriously... Money over everything.
12. And you genuinely enjoy paying your bills on time.
13. You don't obsess over tiny crushes the way you used to, and start acting more mature around hot passersby.
14. You articulate exactly what you want in your relationships and try your damndest to communicate better.
15. You know the number of people you've dated and have sex with is irrelevant because it's literally just a number.
16. You have confidence and reassurance in what you really want out of life.
Speak it into existence.