1. For four years in college, Shabazz Napier wore number 13 on his blue and white UConn jersey.
2. He saw some pretty good times in that jersey.
3. Then on July 18, he signed on to play with the Miami Heat.
4. The rookie will still wear number 13 in the NBA.
5. And yesterday, Napier uploaded a photo of himself wearing his official Heat jersey.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰