3. For the next four weeks, it’s socially acceptable to make basketball the focus of all your conversations.
4. There are so many conference tournaments to keep track of before “the big dance.”
8. If your significant other usually gets annoyed with you for watching sports, even they understand how important March Madness is.
10. The tournament brings people together in support of their beloved athletes.
12. But it’s also fun to watch highly ranked teams do well.
15. And watch the most talented basketball stars of the year really shine.
17. And not just from the players.
Sometimes it’s just as fun to watch for fans during March Madness games.
21. And watch history unfold before your very eyes.
22. Every second of every game is crucial.
Single elimination, baby.
23. When it comes to March Madness, the most important thing of all is that anything is possible.
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌