3. For the next four weeks, it’s socially acceptable to make basketball the focus of all your conversations.
4. There are so many conference tournaments to keep track of before “the big dance.”
8. If your significant other usually gets annoyed with you for watching sports, even they understand how important March Madness is.
10. The tournament brings people together in support of their beloved athletes.
12. But it’s also fun to watch highly ranked teams do well.
15. And watch the most talented basketball stars of the year really shine.
17. And not just from the players.
Sometimes it’s just as fun to watch for fans during March Madness games.
21. And watch history unfold before your very eyes.
22. Every second of every game is crucial.
Single elimination, baby.
23. When it comes to March Madness, the most important thing of all is that anything is possible.
- BuzzFeed News has identified the 4th member of an ISIS cell that beheaded 27 hostages. His mother tells the family's story.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.
- Greek police have begun clearing Europe's largest informal refugee camp on its border with Macedonia.