1. Trey Phillips was always one of Laguna Beach’s best original cast members.
2. And now, 10 years after the show first premiered, he’s still as adorable as ever.
“Mad Sq. Park Installation. #neonlight”
3. You can find Trey on Instagram looking stunning in his suit and tie.
4. Or taking selfies while he’s traveling around the world.
5. He seems to be remaining pretty true to his high school self.
“Speaking with the animals at the Santa Barbara mission”
8. Trey also still hangs out with his hometown bud, Dieter.
“Go Kings Go! Had a blast with this Guys last night in Connecticut. Game 6 Monday @dieterschmitz”
9. Because friendship is forever.
“Sunday fun day! Diets in the house @dieterschmitz”
10. The Laguna Beach-er is seemingly as artsy as he was 10 years ago.
11. And isn’t too shy to display his wide range of emotions.
“Love it when my office lights automatically turn off. It reminds me that I’m a loser and I need to go home….”
12. He’s got some pretty good hair.
“Maybe its time for a little haircut….”
13. And a lovely sense of style.
“At Governors Island 1920’s Party”
17. And that handsome face.
“Early morning hiding the Easter Eggs”
21. What a dapper gentlemen.
“How did last night end??? Couldn’t tell you till I saw this pic. Awesome party @margsh0p , Happy Birthday!”
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈