1. According to Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union, the couple started dating in 2009.
2. They’re rumored to be getting married this weekend — Wade wrote a caption on Instagram hinting the wedding could even be happening today.
7. They’ve had each other’s backs and stuck together through thick and thin.
8. But they also know the key to happiness is not to take themselves too seriously.
9. Wade and Union seem to act like their total, complete selves around each other.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.