1. It’s been 10 years since Laguna Beach first aired on MTV.
3. She talks about the importance of sunscreen and skin care.
“When I was a teenager, tanning was the mode du jour and I was all about getting that sun-kissed (or tanning bed orange…) glow,” Conrad wrote. “Nowadays, I’ve learned to embrace my natural skin tone in the hopes that it will mean less wrinkles and a lower risk of skin cancer as I get older. I never leave home without my SPF.”
4. And tells herself to enjoy her youth.
“When I was 18, I was in a hurry to grow up. Instead, I wish I would have taken a beat to just enjoy being young,” Conrad wrote. “So many things are new when you’re that age and the level of responsibility is still low. It’s important to enjoy that phase just like any other.”
5. Most importantly, Lauren encourages her teenage self to be an individual.
The reality star wrote, “For so long you’ve gone to school with the same people, and everything you’ve done is with the same group of friends in more or less the same environment. Then, for the first time you get to go off on your own and make real, conscious decisions about where you want life to take you. You get to choose your school, your major, and what kind of person you’ll become. So when you’re making these decisions, be an individual. It’s the best way to discover who you really are.”
- Donald Trump says he's making a last-minute trip to Mexico on Wednesday before his speech on immigration policy.
- Chris Brown has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly threatening a model at his home.
- Facebook has a fake news problem. Phony content is still everywhere despite the network's promise to block it 📰👀