2. And by Robert Galbraith, we obviously mean J.K. Rowling’s pseudonym for her mystery novel series.
3. Rowling took to Twitter to show the world what Galbraith’s *beautiful* signature looks like.
4. And fans took the opportunity to ask Rowling a few questions.
5. The author, who’s usually quiet on Twitter, decided to answer some of them.
8. Someone even questioned why she wasn’t watching the World Cup in Brazil.
9. Which of course, Rowling answered perfectly.
10. How well does she speak Portuguese, you might ask?
12. One fan admitted to getting nervous when J.K. Rowling tweets at random people.
13. Imagine how she felt when Rowling TWEETED HER BACK!
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- Women are arguing about whether people who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal 🐶😭