2. And by Robert Galbraith, we obviously mean J.K. Rowling’s pseudonym for her mystery novel series.
3. Rowling took to Twitter to show the world what Galbraith’s *beautiful* signature looks like.
4. And fans took the opportunity to ask Rowling a few questions.
5. The author, who’s usually quiet on Twitter, decided to answer some of them.
8. Someone even questioned why she wasn’t watching the World Cup in Brazil.
9. Which of course, Rowling answered perfectly.
10. How well does she speak Portuguese, you might ask?
12. One fan admitted to getting nervous when J.K. Rowling tweets at random people.
13. Imagine how she felt when Rowling TWEETED HER BACK!
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.