2. And by Robert Galbraith, we obviously mean J.K. Rowling’s pseudonym for her mystery novel series.
3. Rowling took to Twitter to show the world what Galbraith’s *beautiful* signature looks like.
4. And fans took the opportunity to ask Rowling a few questions.
5. The author, who’s usually quiet on Twitter, decided to answer some of them.
8. Someone even questioned why she wasn’t watching the World Cup in Brazil.
9. Which of course, Rowling answered perfectly.
10. How well does she speak Portuguese, you might ask?
12. One fan admitted to getting nervous when J.K. Rowling tweets at random people.
13. Imagine how she felt when Rowling TWEETED HER BACK!
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Apple has delayed shipping its new wireless Airpods headphones that were supposed to go out to iPhone 7 users this month. 🎧
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.