1. Ever since Ja Rule and Ashanti first collaborated in 2001, they were a musical match made in heaven.
2. The duo went on to create many a classic together.
4. Like, “Always On Time.”
6. And “The Pledge.”
7. And they gave some pretty epic live performances.
11. But they didn’t just have good chemistry together in the studio and on stage.
12. Their mass appeal transcended musical talent and success.
15. They always acted like they genuinely enjoyed each other’s company.
18. And never hid their affection and respect for one another.
21. Now, it’s time for a reunion please!
- Sixteen people have died after a hot air balloon crashed in Texas.