1. Ever since Ja Rule and Ashanti first collaborated in 2001, they were a musical match made in heaven.
2. The duo went on to create many a classic together.
4. Like, “Always On Time.”
6. And “The Pledge.”
7. And they gave some pretty epic live performances.
11. But they didn’t just have good chemistry together in the studio and on stage.
12. Their mass appeal transcended musical talent and success.
15. They always acted like they genuinely enjoyed each other’s company.
18. And never hid their affection and respect for one another.
21. Now, it’s time for a reunion please!
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend. But victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔