22 Kitchen Items That'll Make Every-Grown Ass Adult Ask, "Why Don't I Own That Yet?"
Equip your kitchen with products to help you ~adult~ a little bit better.
3. A complete collection of heavy-duty containers that'll keep all your leftovers intact.
This 14-piece glass set is probably all the encouragement you need to cook more and eat out less.
Promising review: "These Glasslock items are easy to clean and do not stain. They lock easily and seal all the food in tightly. I really love the lid colors as they are not too bright or muted. They look beautiful both in my cabinet and in my refrigerator." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $25.88.
4. An Instant Pot to truly experiment with different foods and methods of cooking in the kitchen.
Promising review: "Purchased this a few months ago. Wanted to wait to write a review. THIS IS AMAZING. The cooking time used to be all day for a roast and potatoes. Now it's a matter of about 45 minutes total. Everything that goes in it comes out so tasty. I even cooked a full ham in mine — oh my gosh, husband was amazed." —grrrr says Tigger
5. A magnetic spice organizer to clear up space in your already overcrowded pantry.
These magnetic jars cling to your fridge to keep your spices right in sight. Surefire way to inspire you to try out spices instead of your tried-and-true paprika, no?
Promising review: "Absolutely love these! Everything I was looking for, but never knew about. The magnets stick very well, all the spices taste fresh and delicious! Have and will continue to highly recommend to anyone that they upgrade their spice rack and collection to GneissSpice." —loreleijack
7. A quality dinnerware set that won't break the bank or shatter to pieces when tossed in the sink.
Promising review: "I have been searching everywhere for something as colorful as this that I can put in my kitchen without destroying. I have a habit of breaking everything ceramic or glass that I get, but this is melamine, and cannot be easily broken. I love it. There are four large plates, four small plates, and four bowls. The bowls are perfect for eating cereal, and the smaller plates are great if you want to snack. The bigger plates make good dinner plates, but also one could use them as party platters, as they are so colorful, and a good enough size to line with sandwiches, or even a frosted cake." —Melanie L.
Get it from Amazon for $32.74+.
9. A set of coasters to up the ante on your adulting efforts and add a bit of flair to your coffee table.
This is definitely a blender that lives up to its name: Ninja.
Promising review: "It is as strong as it looks, that's for sure! I loved it. It's easy to clean, and I loved the safety feature. It also has a very soft lock system. And you only need to clean three things: the jug, the lid and the EASILY removable blades. There's no rubber + blade + plastic combo that takes hours to dry out or smells like baby vomit. No! Just one long set of blades in hard plastic. OMG! :O —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $79.99.
11. A set of jar grips to crank open that questionably old jar of salsa from the fridge.
The set includes three jar grips.
Promising review: "I've always had a difficult time opening new jars due to the small size of my hands. These — and especially the small red one — are perfect for that very purpose. They are thick enough to allow you to get a solid grip, and allow me a strong hold. I no longer have to knock on the edges of jars with a knife to loosen them first!" Andi
Get the set from Amazon for $4.49.
12. If you're making pasta 90% of the time, you might as well invest in a nice colander to kick your draining skills up a notch.
17. A baking sheet that you can count on when that homemade chocolate chip cookie craving is too real to ignore.
Promising review: "This extra large baking tray is great for large batches but it also is great as a tray in the bottom of the oven to catch drippings. I also use it as a tray to carry other smaller baking items like pans or trays that I store in the oven. This tray is perfect." – Amazon Fan
Get it from Amazon for $15.99.
20. A standard set of wineglasses to finally follow through on your plans to host ~extravagant~ wine parties.
Note: Customer reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.