9. And you’ve never Instagrammed the temperature
Unless the temperature’s over 125 it’s totally not social media-worthy
And once you were old enough, you spent your weekends at the local casino’s movie theater and food court.
You badass you, staying past their 9 p.m. curfew.
13. You’ve never had a home team for any sport.
Unless you count the Las Vegas 51s (you shouldn’t).
21. Thanks to Nevada Day, you always got Halloween off from school.
When you trick-or-treat in Vegas you get booze instead of candy (not true).
28. And last: You know being “born and raised” in Las Vegas is rare. If you’re one of the few native Las Vegans out there, congrats!
Congrats on growing up in Sin City and surviving the daily struggle to stay sober for longer than an hour, wash the glitter off your clothes each morning (Katy Perry says that’s what you get), and make it to Little Darlings before your shift starts!
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎