2. Everyone else on a flight to Vegas:
You on a flight to Vegas:
3. You've had more than one person ask you if there are schools there.
4. You've learned to respond to that question with: "Nope, we're all strippers"
5. But then there's: "Is your mom a stripper?"
6. "So are you a stripper?"
7. You're a little confused by rain.
8. You laugh when your friends complain about how hot it is where they live.
9. And you've never Instagrammed the temperature
10. You grew up around Summerlin or Henderson, and don't know anyone who lives on the Strip.
11. Vegas is the MOST EXCITING PLACE IN THE WORLD!!! ...unless you're under 21
And once you were old enough, you spent your weekends at the local casino's movie theater and food court.
12. You’ve been told so many times, “I don’t know how you live there; I couldn’t do it.”
13. You've never had a home team for any sport.
14. You never paid for parking ANYWHERE.
15. And there is free valet parking at your local hospital
16. Both the gas station and grocery store you shopped at had at least five video poker machines.
And don't forget about the airport!
17. You took a field trip to the Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage at least once in school.
18. If you played a high school sport, you had to travel to miserable Reno to play in the Nevada Interscholastic Activities Association championships.
19. School dances? Time to awkwardly grind on a party bus before seeing Blue Man Group for the third time.
20. You were taught all the words to “Home Means Nevada” in elementary school, and could probably recite the whole thing right now.
21. Thanks to Nevada Day, you always got Halloween off from school.
22. You remember what the Adventuredome was like before it became one of the top 10 places to get stabbed in Las Vegas.*
23. You spent a lot of summer days at Wet 'n' Wild
24. “Which hotel do you live in?”
25. People-watching on the strip is your favorite hobby
26. You can’t understand places that close early, since everything around you is open 24 hours
27. It’s Nevaaaahda, NOT Nevahhhhda
28. And last: You know being “born and raised” in Las Vegas is rare. If you’re one of the few native Las Vegans out there, congrats!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!