9. And you’ve never Instagrammed the temperature
Unless the temperature’s over 125 it’s totally not social media-worthy
And once you were old enough, you spent your weekends at the local casino’s movie theater and food court.
You badass you, staying past their 9 p.m. curfew.
13. You’ve never had a home team for any sport.
Unless you count the Las Vegas 51s (you shouldn’t).
21. Thanks to Nevada Day, you always got Halloween off from school.
When you trick-or-treat in Vegas you get booze instead of candy (not true).
28. And last: You know being “born and raised” in Las Vegas is rare. If you’re one of the few native Las Vegans out there, congrats!
Congrats on growing up in Sin City and surviving the daily struggle to stay sober for longer than an hour, wash the glitter off your clothes each morning (Katy Perry says that’s what you get), and make it to Little Darlings before your shift starts!
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The crowd at Trump's inaugural concert was noticeably smaller compared to Obama's 2009 turnout.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰