Teriyaki Beef Bowl
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 4 scallions, sliced, whites and greens separated
- 1 package Kroger Beef Shaved Steak
- 11⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Kroger Teriyaki Stir Fry Kit
- 2 packets Kroger 90 Second Jasmine Rice, prepared according to package instructions
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Sliced red chilis, for garnish (optional)
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, ginger, and the whites of the scallions. Stir fry for 1–2 minutes.
- Push aromatics to the side of the pan and spread out Kroger Beef Shaved Steak. Let beef brown slightly before continuing to stir-fry. Add in soy sauce, rice vinegar, and kosher salt. Stir-fry until beef is cooked, then remove from pan and set aside.
- Add another tablespoon of vegetable oil to the pan. Add in the vegetables from the Kroger Teriyaki Stir Fry Kit (setting aside the teriyaki sauce). Stir-fry vegetables for about 5 minutes, until tender. Add steak back into the pan and pour teriyaki sauce over everything. Stir-fry for another 2 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Place Kroger 90 Second Jasmine Rice in bowls. Top each with beef and vegetables.
- Garnish with the sliced scallion greens, sesame seeds, and optional sliced red chilis.