Grilled Cauliflower Steaks
Grilled Cauliflower SteaksServings: 4
Ingredients:1 cup parsley, minced½ cup toasted walnuts, chopped½ cup olive oil, plus more for grilling 1 garlic clove, grated 1 teaspoon smoked paprika 1 tablespoon lemon zest1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for seasoning cauliflower ½ teaspoon ground pepper, plus more for seasoning cauliflower 1 teaspoon crushed chili flakes 2 heads Simple Truth CauliflowerDill sprigs, for garnish Parsley leaves, for garnish Flaky salt
- Combine parsley, walnuts, olive oil, garlic, smoked paprika, lemon zest, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, ground pepper, and chili flakes in a small bowl. Mix until combined. Set aside.
- Slice cauliflower into ½-inch steaks and remove leaves.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Brush both sides of the cauliflower steaks with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Place on grill and cook until golden on both sides and fork-tender, about 10 minutes on each side. If they are not fork-tender yet, close the lid and cook for another few minutes. Transfer to a platter.
- Drizzle walnut sauce over cauliflower and garnish with fresh dill and parsley leaves. Sprinkle with flaky salt and serve.