Chocolate & Coffee Cream Pie Dessert Bar
- 30 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed to a fine crumb
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 11⁄2 cups brewed coffee, from Private Selection Coffee Beans
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) bag Private Selection Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Chopped chocolate-covered espresso beans, for topping
Stir together crushed chocolate sandwich cookies and melted butter. Press evenly into a greased pie dish. Chill while making the filling.
Combine coffee and sugar in a small pot over medium heat. Bring to a simmer. Let simmer until reduced and thickened, about 15–20 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
Microwave 2⁄3 cup heavy cream until hot. Pour hot cream over Private Selection Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips. Let sit 3 minutes, then stir until melted and smooth. Stir in salt. Let mixture cool completely.
Pour the rest of the heavy cream in a large bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until you have soft peaks. Beat in the cooled chocolate mixture and cooled coffee syrup. Pour filling into crust and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Top with more whipped cream and chopped chocolate-covered espresso beans to serve.