1. She spends her time as any girl should.
2. She has great taste in music, as well as all things nerdy.
I’d talk LOTR with these two any day!
3. She has an unbelievable taste in fashion.
It’s okay, Ingrid. You are totally rocking that coat.
4. She’s modest when it comes to friendship.
Because conversing with Rainn Wilson isn’t a big deal at all…
5. She’s punny! Especially when it comes to her dogs…and alcoholic references.
6. She says what we’re all thinking.
7. She hates autocorrect, just like the rest of us.
Because people totally use the word “ducking” that often…
8. Most importantly, she understands the key role that chocolate plays in our lives.
Thanks, Ingrid, for making the rest of us look bad. You can follow her on Twitter here.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭