31 Things From Wayfair You’ll Love If You Want Halloween To Be All Month
It's time to get spooky up in this witch.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. A two-piece Hannya demon mask set to hang on your wall for the season and scare the living daylights out of anyone who dares to come into your living room.
7. A ceramic statue of three stacked jack-o'-lanterns featuring an LED light to serve as a spooky centerpiece.
8. A set of 10 eerie, flickering string lights to add an extra unsettling element to your Halloween display.
10. A hairy, hanging tarantula with LED eyes, because we all have an arachnophobe in our lives who could use a good scare.
12. A creeper sitting statue to make it look like a dementor flew all the way from Azkaban to pop a squat in your foyer.
14. A Hocus Pocus coffee mug so you can channel your inner Sanderson sister without having to break into a musical number.
16. A throw pillow of skeletons doing yoga, because you still need a sense of balance in the afterlife.
18. A spooky pumpkins wall decal so you can distract people from the jack-o'-lanterns you carved yourself that didn't turn out so great.
19. A set of six tombstone pathway lights that'll serve as an added touch of foreboding that lasts for over 300 hours.
20. A "pick your poison" sign to cleverly hang beside the Halloween-themed adult beverages you've been brewing up.
24. A newlywed skeleton couple shower curtain that'll give a whole new definition to "until death do us part."
26. A monster teeth garage door mural if your garage door has been looking a little too friendly lately.
28. A spiderweb tablecloth, because nothing makes people hungrier than the thought of creepy crawlies.
30. A skull-and-crossbones whiskey decanter because a dead man won't tell any tales, but a drunk one might.
31. An LED jack-o'-lantern light that charges during the day and comes to life at night with all the other ghosts and ghouls.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.