Just 31 Things From Walmart You May Want To Add To Your Bedroom
Don't sleep on all the easy and affordable ways to upgrade your bedroom.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A down alternative hypoallergenic comforter for those who want to cocoon themselves in plush softness without getting night sweats.
2. A three-piece diffuser set with peppermint and lavender essential oils to help you forget that it's been a while since you frolicked carefree in a field.
3. A seafaring round metal shelf with an attached hanging rope for those who want a nautical display for their beach reads.
4. A set of framed, matching wall art by Drew Barrymore Flower Home for when you want the feel of birds harmoniously chirping in nature without having to actually hear them squawking at 6 a.m.
5. A modern hexagon-shaped hanging mirror which marks the first time geometry has had any real life applications for you.
6. A ceramic and glass votive candle holder to add a bit of modern sophistication to your fall-scented candle obsession.
7. Speaking of! A large apple pumpkin candle, because such a heavenly combination of fall's greatest scents mixed into one is Yankee Candle's gift to us all.
8. A marble desk lamp with a brushed brass finish to shine some light on your current work from home situation.
12. A stylish powder-coated metal bed frame by Queer Eye's Fab 5, because we all want the design sensibilities of Bobby Berk to lull us into dreams of living our most authentic lives.
13. A decorative faux fur pillow to make it even harder to escape the clutches of absolute comfort in the morning.
14. A breathable hypoallergenic mattress pad for those who don't want to splurge on a new mattress, but need the added comfort.
15. A gel memory foam mattress to help you slip effortlessly into eight hours of catatonic bliss each night.
16. A waterproof mattress protector that keeps you cool and lets your mattress live a longer, less sweat-filled life.
17. A set of two vintage-y blackout curtains from the Drew Barrymore Flower Home collection to help you shut out the world in style.
18. A set of ceramic succulent plant pots with bamboo trays for an adorable reminder that you can keep something alive.
20. A three-piece vase set with a gradient painted finish, because all great rooms deserve a pop of color.
21. A patterned ceramic bedside lamp to give you a good excuse to stay up and finish one more chapter of your book.
22. A set of two wire storage baskets with chalkboard labels so you no longer have to throw all your clutter in your closet and hope it closes.
23. A small yet stylish computer desk in a light sandy shade so you can stop hunching over your screen while working on the couch.
24. A simple and functional nightstand in ash gray so your phone has a better place to charge than the floor.
25. A mid-century five-drawer walnut wood dresser, because the Queer Eye family is ready to help you organize your life, even from afar.
27. A Better Homes & Gardens ceramic plant pot, because your plant baby also deserves a stylish room to thrive in.
28. A set of standard-sized shredded memory foam pillows to conform to whatever strange shape your body makes in the night.
30. A wrinkle-free microfiber sheets set to enshrine yourself in soft, breathable linens you can hibernate in.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.