30 Pet Products On Amazon You May Thank Yourself For Buying
Your adorable fur baby can also be a little monster. These products can help.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A no-pull harness that'll safely guide your dog to walk behind you and prevent them from stubbornly tugging at the leash.
2. A durable bin and rake pooper scooper for quickly shuffling away pupper presents before the smell hits you. Equipped with scented Arm & Hammer bags, picking up poop just got a lot more painless.
3. A pre-portioned automatic pet food dispenser to program while you're away for the day. This feeder can serve up to four cups of kibble per meal and features a slow-feed option for pets who eat too quickly.
4. A grooming rake that basically eats tough knots and mats for breakfast. With rotating metal teeth, this guy removes loose hair and undercoat shedding before your pet even notices they're being brushed.
5. A clip-on dog treat pouch because if you've ever been training a puppy and washed your pants with kibble still in the pockets, you'll know why this is obscenely necessary.
6. A curved cat-scratching board because your cat is bound to scratch, and this way it won't be your furniture.
7. An airtight pet food storage container for those who want to keep their fur baby's food fresh and dry, without having everything in the immediate vicinity smelling like pet food.
8. An ingenious dog treat to hide your pupper's medicine in the savory flavors of chicken without them being any wiser.
9. A cat food placemat for the overzealous feline who can't help but fling their Fancy Feast every which way.
10. A pair of grooming gloves so fur babies who absolutely detest being brushed no longer run when it's grooming time. They get to be pet, you get to remove all their dander and mats, and everyone goes home happy.
11. A pack of veterinarian-recommended dog treats to fight plaque and tartar build-up all the way to the gum line. Now if only there was an edible toothbrush for humans...
12. A seatbelt tether that'll clip on to your doggo's harness and click into the seatbelt slot. If your pup is the type to stick their head out the window, this is a must-have.
13. A stick chew toy for the puppaccino who's always picking up branches along their walk, and worrying their dog parents to death about splinters.
14. A cat litter deodorizer because you kind of have to have a litter box, but that doesn't mean you need to smell it.
15. A stuffing-free squeak toy for the pupper hell-bent on murdering every toy in their path. At least you know you won't have to pick fluff out of their mouths if they succeed.
16. A vault pet food traveler with a detachable water and food bowl to store up to six cups of your pet's kibble when you're on the go, and provide an easy way to feed them when they're away from home.
17. A lightweight ball launcher so pups who are solely entertained by fetch can have fun for hours and your arm won't feel a thing.
18. A hands-free Bissell SpotBot that'll quickly remove fresh or set in stains with its spray, brush, and suction cycle. The days of getting up close and personal to scrub away an icky pet stain are over.
19. A portable muddy paw cleaner, because it's a universally acknowledged truth that dogs like to get their paws dirty and then run all over the house. Simply plunge each paw into the cup, allow the soft bristles to clean away the dirt, then dump the water when you're done.
20. A nail grinding and grooming tool for the pet whose biggest enemy is the nail clippers. With two rotation speeds, this tool can quickly grind down your pet's talons with little to no stress for you or your fur baby.
21. A hide-and-seek squirrel plush toy so your doggo will never know boredom (or mischief) ever again. Pro tip: Hide some kibble in the toy along with the squeaky squirrels if you really want to keep your dog entertained for a while.
22. A stain-and-odor-remover spray that uses an enzymatic formula to break down accidents and get rid of funky smells faster than your pet can squat.
23. A reversible waterproof and windproof dog coat to keep any sized pupper warm and dry during colder months when the weather is relentless and unpredictable.
24. A pet hair remover brush for eliminating evidence of your shedding pet from every soft surface in your home. With a few quick back-and-forth strokes, this bad boy will gather up all the stray fur and store it in a dust receptacle for easy disposal.
25. A leak-proof dog water bottle to keep your pupper's thirst quenched on long walks or hot days. All you gotta do is press the button and let the water drain into the trough so your dog can have a drink. If there's water left over, press the button again and it'll drain back into the bottle.
26. A package of Burt's Bees dander-reducing wipes so your cat's coat can stay moisturized and free of redness and flakes.
27. A microfiber dog doormat with five times the absorption power of regular mats to pick up dirt and water before your pet drags it into the house. The mat is also machine-washable, so cleanup is a breeze.
28. A ultra soft microfiber pet towel so you can quickly dry off a pupper that's been in the rain and avoid the stench of wet dog for the rest of the day.
29. A top entry cat litter box that'll keep funky smells more contained, while minimizing litter scatter and cleaning your cat's paws of litter when they get out.
30. A dental powder for cats and dogs to sprinkle on your pet's food and help reduce plaque and tartar by up to 20% between dental cleanings.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.