20 Things That Are Worth Subscribing To If You Have A Small Pet
Have it arrive at your door regularly and save money.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. All-natural bacon-flavored chew treats for ferrets to keep their teeth clean and free of tartar buildup.
2. A miniature hay bale that is high in fiber and low in protein for rabbits who want a tasty meal that's just as fun to roll around in as it is to eat.
3. A bag of baked carrot biscuits so small animals who like to chew will have something nutritious to chow down on that'll also support their dental health.
4. A package of incredibly soft pet bedding available in a multitude of colors and made from raw, all-natural paper fibers so your pet's cage can stay drier and cleaner longer.
5. A pack of Cheesie Chews made with cheese-flavoring and real carrots because your rabbit, chinchilla, hamster, or guinea pig deserves healthy, trim teeth and the occasional charcuterie board.
6. A package of sweet bamboo chew sticks for the squirrel, rabbit, chinchilla, or hamster who gets bored easily and needs a fun snack to help keep their teeth at a healthy length.
7. A package of delectable Yogies treats made with real yogurt to give your beloved hamster, gerbil, or rat a little extra something something.
8. An all-natural teeth grinding stick made with grass meal so your tiny furry friend can get some extra fiber in their diet and help their overall digestion.
9. A pack of 100 ultra absorbent litter box pads for rabbits that turns liquids into gel and prevents leaks before they ever think of touching your precious floor.
10. A four-pound bag of everything hamsters and gerbils love to eat; packed with seeds, nuts, vegetables, and bite-sized fruits, your furry friend will want to savor this gourmet meal by candlelight.
11. A package of blueberry yogurt-dipped hamster and gerbil treats fortified with nutrients so you and your pet can have *essentially* matching breakfasts.
12. A cannister of bathing sand because your hamster or chinchilla deserves a little R&R with a fun bath that'll help keep their coats free of oil.
13. A package of small animal treats made with strawberry and banana yogurt, then rolled in nuts and seeds so you can basically give your furry friend the animal equivalent of an ice cream sundae.
14. A large bag of chinchilla food filled with crunchy bits, prebiotics, and probiotics, to support dental and digestive health in your little floof.
15. A bag of fiber and nutrient-rich rabbit food fortified with vitamins and minerals that'll keep your special bun happy and healthy.
16. A package of cage liners made with the odor-controlling powers of Arm & Hammer so cleanup is a breeze and you never have to tolerate a funky smell again.
17. A package of guinea pig food with hay to support digestive health, vitamin C, prebiotics, and probiotics because your GP deserves a delicious meal that'll keep them nice and strong.
18. A bag of starch-free food for ferrets that includes protein, probiotics, prebioitics, enzymes, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to keep your fur baby's tummy happy.
19. A gentle ferret shampoo with aloe vera and jojoba oil so your pet's coat stays shiny, while enzymes work to fight any odors.
20. And a bottle of cage cleaning spray for deodorizing and sanitizing your pet's home without irritating your pet's respiratory system.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.