31 Products From Target That Are Pretty Much Dream-Worthy
All the fancy things you crave, ready to be added to your shopping cart.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A limited-edition Jonathan Adler single-serve Keurig for those who understand that a tasty cup of joe doesn't have to compromise on style.
2. A Casper original pillow for resting your head in the true lap of luxury and feeling supported in whatever position your sleeping body chooses to take.
3. A Nintendo Switch Animal Crossings New Horizon edition, because the Halloween update just hit and you're ready to grow some pumpkins, share some candy, and pay off your debts to ol' Tom Nook.
4. An ultra soft faux fur throw most certainly crafted by the hands of angels, because you need to be wrapped in a loving embrace while you hibernate on your couch.
5. A faux leather dome zip backpack that you can casually throw on your shoulders and make your mess of receipts, credit cards, and cough drops look that much more fashionable.
6. A quilted, crushed velvet comforter set with a matching throw pillow for retiring to after a long day of having excellent taste, because it can be exhausting.
7. An Instant Pot Duo that has so many versatile talents in the kitchen, she comes with a full on stage mom cheering her on from the sidelines.
8. An Eva NYC Therapy Session hair mask, because your seriously parched tresses deserve to be introduced to the moisturizing powers of argan oil and jojoba seed oil. It's a match made in hair heaven.
9. A plush geometric area rug that you can squish between your toes and remind yourself that you know what modern sophistication looks like.
10. A golden leaf table lamp to illuminate just how much of a taste maker you are in the home decorating space while offering actual illumination.
11. A pair of retro cat-eye sunglasses that'll block UV rays and the shade of haters jealous of your eyewear game.
12. A fluffy 100% cotton spa bath towel, because you want to *always* be wrapped in the feeling of traveling to a luxury resort on an extended getaway.
13. A Spa Sciences cleansing brush that uses sonic technology to remove dirt, oil, and makeup from pores while the antimicrobial brush keeps 99.9% of bacteria from making a home on your face.
15. A ceramic essential oil diffuser that'll run for eight hours while changing colors, because aromatherapy is legit and the occasional whiff of lavender might actually relax you for a hot sec.
16. A Chefman mini air fryer with a compact design and non-stick, dishwasher safe basket so your vegetables can be nice and crispy without the oil burns.
17. A KitchenAid stand mixer because when you finally invest in the queen of all mixers, you are guaranteed to a lifetime of 10 speeds of bliss.
18. A Versed face mask to brighten your skin with tumeric, tone it with red kaolin clay, and tighten pores with witch hazel. Um, new face, who's this?
19. A four-piece set of ballooned wineglasses with extra long stems so you can feel like Olivia Pope swirling around a vintage merlot while contemplating the latest scandal.
20. A fanciful bar cart so you can feel like Jay Gatsby entertaining his many Long Island guests while waiting for Daisy to notice him.
21. An Honest Beauty sleep serum that'll gently resurface and exfoliate skin with the magic of five AHAs and hydrate your face with hyaluronic acid, making your skin glow in ~seven days~.
22. A five-piece nonstick bakeware set, because if you haven't already become an amateur baker during your quarantine, it's time to jump on that bandwagon and solve life's problems with sweets.
23. A tube of Cremo coconut mango shave cream for soothing sensitive skin with the combined ingredients of aloe, calendula and papaya extract, and macadamia seed oil to prevent nicks and razor burn.
24. A pair of sleek cut-out heeled booties, because bootie season is upon us and it's time to crunch some leaves in style.
25. A faux leather crossbody bag with an adjustable strap for the perfection combination of simplicity, style, and functionality.
26. A Bodum 8-cup pour over coffee maker for those craving the added aroma and more robust notes to their coffee that you simply cannot get from an ordinary brewer.
27. An Apple Watch Series 6, because who needs a plain old wrist when you can have a GPS, phone, heart monitor, blood/oxygen tracker, and so much more!
28. A 1-inch CHI Spin and Swirl ceramic rotating curler for those who have tried every other curling iron and are ready to give up on curls altogether. Simply stick a hair strand in the curl chamber and it'll heat up and spring out the perfect tendril. Bless the convenience!
29. A calming, vegan overnight mask to nourish stressed skin with soothing ingredients like cannabis sativa seed oil, avocado oil, and shea butter.
30. A Sonia Kashuk double-sided lip scrubber that'll exfoliate away the dead skin on your pout while stimulating blood circulation to make lips look fuller.
31. A nail polish handle attachment by Olive & June to seriously help self-manicurists actually paint their nondominant hand.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.