31 Products From Walmart That'll Help Eliminate The Evidence Of Whoever Lived In Your Home Before You
These products are basically an exorcism for the ghosts of residents past.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A vintage-inspired wallpaper by Drew Barrymore for quickly covering up the terrible paint the previous homeowners decided to put in every room.
2. A plush, minimalist area rug to mask the loud, 70s shag the people before you were getting down and groovy with.
3. A Eufy robot vacuum that'll clean away any remnants of past tenants with the touch of your smartphone. Even better, it'll clean your messes too, because you're bound to make them.
4. A Better Home & Gardens hanging light fixture because the ceiling fans that were in your place before were functional, but not very appealing to the eye.
5. A narrow, modern bookcase so you can show off how well-read you are while erasing all memory of the horrid décor that used to sit in its place.
6. A container of stainless steel cleaner wipes because the only fingerprints you should now be seeing on your appliances are yours!
7. A mid-century circular shelf for decoratively displaying all your fine knick-knacks that are vastly superior to the tchotchkes the people before you had.
8. A Pioneer Woman expandable cutlery tray because the heathens before you were just throwing forks and knives in a drawer, and you know your silverware deserves a special, floral home.
9. An adorable framed artwork of a happy panda to instantly bring back your joy when you remember the uncomfortable self-portrait the previous tenant dared to hang up.
10. A corner shelf organizer because it's not your fault the previous homeowners installed kitchen cabinets sized for mice, and you won't suffer through lack of storage space because of it.
11. A small room air purifier to filter through allergens, odors, airborne particles, and presumably the demons of past homeowners because you don't need that kind of negative energy right now.
12. A leaning mirror with a wooden frame so you can look at yourself and say, "Wow. This home looks so much better now that I decorated it."
13. A velvet throw pillow with tassels because your couch may be a hand-me-down, but damnit, the pillows are your own!
14. A two-wick red lava citrus candle to fill your home with the delicious scent of bright red currant, blood orange, lemon leaf, and hints of musk.
15. A double plant hanger for bringing life into your home. New place, new start. Surely you won't kill all your plants this time. Right?
16. A dark gray, upholstered headboard to skillfully transition your space from mid-century to mid-century modern.
17. An outrageously affordable coffee table because your current place had no idea what clean lines looked like until you moved in.
18. A mold and mildew stain remover spray that'll eradicate all the soap scum and dirt build up the previous tenant was so kind to not clean out of the shower.
19. A geometric shower curtain with tassels for a mix of old and new aesthetics the previous owners of your home could surely never come up with.
20. An adorable doormat that'll show your punny side because the previous guys thought "Welcome" made enough of a statement.
21. A kitchen degreaser cleaner if your oven and stovetop underwent a lasagna-making massacre that you had nothing to do with, and the stains are still lingering.
22. A 12-piece matte dinnerware set for stylishly eating all the recipes that you cooked in your kitchen which is yours.
23. A cool mist 250 mL diffuser that switches between 16 different colors because your space needs a serious essential oils bath after the previous tenants funked it up.
24. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner if the previous homeowners were a little too consistent when it came to throwing gunk down the sink, and now you're dealing with the stinky consequences.
25. A set of three decorative vases so your personal touches can creep into every single corner of your home. Literally. Every. Corner.
26. A set of framed matching wall art because, not to be that guy, but you know what quality art is and the previous homeowners kinda didn't.
28. A Novogratz three-shelf bar cart so you can artfully display your adult beverages alongside your incredible martini recipe.
29. A bold side table that is so eclectic and so unique, you can feel confident that your home is happier with you as its resident, decorating its many rooms.
30. A woven seagrass laundry basket with a lid so you don't compromise on style, even when housing your dirty unmentionables.
31. A floral wine rack by the Pioneer Woman for cozily housing all your favorite varietals before you open 'um up and toast yourself for a renovation job well done.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.