We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A rubber bristle broom designed to dig up pet hair from stubborn surfaces like hardwood floor, carpet, and tile. The brush head is also sturdy and easily washable with a quick rinse with soap and water.
2. An extra-sticky lint roller made specifically to sweep away pet hair from your clothes with a few swipes. When you're done, simply tear off the sheet, throw it away, and forget you were ever a human fur ball.
3. A reusable OXO pet hair-removing brush to get your fur baby's coat out of the deepest crevices of your furniture. The attached base then cleans off and collects the pet hair so you don't have to claw it off yourself into the garbage can.
4. A double-duty pet hair-remover brush to attract the fur your pup or kitten left behind on any and every surface with a few, short back-and-forth strokes. If you don't want to be bothered with sticky sheets or removing hair from other brushes, this guy stores all the collected hair in a back compartment for easy cleanup.
5. A handheld Bissell vacuum with an attachable rubber nozzle to dig up the pet hair in your car, on your stairs, on your furniture, or whatever other ungodly place it found a home in. It's also light and features a bagless dirt container, which is easily detached to throw away everything it picked up.
6. A more heavy-duty, full-sized Bissell vacuum made specifically for pet hair to suck up all the stray fur from your favorite shedding creature without any fuss.
7. A robotic vacuum to follow your pet around and snatch up the fur the moment it drops; perfect if you're both neurotic and lazy. This baby will roll around your hardwood floors, carpet, and tile for over 100 minutes of hair elimination without you even noticing it's there.
8. A reversible couch cover that is machine-washable and features a thick strap to keep it in place so your overzealous fur baby can roll around on your furniture without leaving a visible hair-trail behind.
9. A fluffy fleece blanket made specifically for the pet who keeps stealing your human blanket, only to leave you with a washing machine filled with matted fur when you try to clean it up thereafter.
10. A Levoit air purifier with a fabric filter to collect all the pet dander flying around, and a 12-hour timer to keep allergy-prone owners from sneezing all day or all night.
11. A set of environmentally-friendly wool dryer balls to pop in with wet clothes covered in your fur baby's second coat and remove pet hair from your linens while reducing your dry time by up to 25%.
12. A fine-toothed, stainless-steel pet brush that'll comfortably comb through even the longest, and most tangled coats and reduce shedding by up to 95%.
13. A pair of gentle pet grooming gloves to give your cat or pup a massage while picking up stubborn, dead hair that you can easily peel off and throw away later.
14. An almighty tub hair collector so that bath time for your furry friend doesn't mean hours of cleaning your drain after.
15. A pack of Burt's Bees dander reducing wipes for cats with the combined ingredients of aloe vera and oatmeal to moisturize your cat's coat and get rid of flakes and dead hair.
16. A grooming brush you can mount on wall corners with screws or adhesive so your cat or doggo can brush themselves, all while you sit on the couch and catch up on your latest Netflix series.
17. A dual-head undercoat rake brush to safely remove mats, tangles, and nip shedding in the bud during those seasons when your furry friend is dropping it all off.
18. A smaller, more refined detangling brush that'll trap mats, knots, dead hair, and dander without any pulling or discomfort for your pet.
19. A tangle-removing spray to further moisturize your pet's coat and help get rid of mats without all the painful brushing.
20. A mild, all-natural, puppy-safe anti-shedding shampoo that uses vitamin E and Omega-3s to strengthen fur and reduce breakage.
21. A bath time shampoo brush with rubber bristles for getting excess fur off your pet when they're in the tub, preventing shedding later and helping your fur baby actually enjoy being bathed.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.