We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A pack of ultra-soft hamster bedding made with natural paper fibers and available in a variety of colors so your ham can have a cozy, stylish home.
2. A two-floor Favola hamster cage equipped with a water bottle, wheel, and food dish because your pet's dream has always been to show off their home on MTV Cribs.
3. A pack of cheese- or fruit-flavored Yogies treats made from real yogurt to switch things up for your ham when their other food gets boring.
4. A 4-pound bag of Wild Harvest hamster food that includes everything hammies find delectable: grains, bite-sized fruits, nuts, vegetables, and seeds.
5. A pack of super-absorbent Arm & Hammer cage liners to control moisture and odor, making cage clean up so much easier.
6. A 10-pack of natural wooden pine toys and accessories that includes a swing, climbing ladder, seesaw, and molar string for the hamster who has never explicitly said they wanted to visit Disney World, but deserves their own theme park all the same.
7. A quality hamster sand bathroom and scooper so your furry friend can relax at the end of the day with a tiny glass of wine, enjoy a soothing bath, and keep their fur clean.
8. And a canister of bathing sand made with high quality ingredients so your hamster can soak for hours.
9. A set of durable and adorable ceramic food dishes that are extremely easy to clean and will jazz up the look of any hamster home.
10. A super-silent exercise wheel with an adjustable base for the hamster that likes to go ham when running but tends to get the zoomies in the middle of the night.
11. A leak-proof water bottle to help quench your little bud's thirst without making a huge mess, compelling you to clean the cage yet again.
12. A three-chamber hamster hideaway because your ham wants all the adventures of a maze along with a solid place to stash their treats.
13. A canister of Nature's Miracle cage scrubbing wipes made with extra thick materials and odor-eliminating enzymes to make your least-favorite part of owning a hamster just a smidge easier.
14. A banana-shaped hamster hammock to keep your ham nice and warm in one of the cutest miniature beds ever created.
15. A small coconut hut for a ham who wants a safe and cozy hideout with a *touch* of a tropical feel.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.