We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A 20V DeWalt cordless drill compact enough to fit into tight areas and lightweight enough to be your go-to tool for whatever needs drilling.
2. An eight-piece gardening kit with a cute, floral canvas organizer for the plant parent-to-be who has big green dreams for their yard and needs a set of tools that can keep up.
3. A 39-piece general tool set made from chrome-plated metal that'll resist corrosion so you have everything you'll ever need for small repairs and DIY projects. Never ask your neighbor to borrow their hammer ever again!
4. A three-in-one silicone caulking tool with five replaceable pads and a steel scraper to make sealing off areas so satisfyingly smooth, you'll debate making Instagram videos about it.
5. A powerful adhesive kit that can glue together just about anything if you haven't *quite* figured out your drill yet.
6. A bottle of drywall repair putty with a quick-use applicator for easily filling holes in drywall, plaster, wood, and any other cracks you very much want to forget about.
7. A wood polish and conditioner made with beeswax so you can revive wooden furniture in your house and give it that brand-spanking-new sheen.
8. A wallpaper smoothing tool kit if you're really feeling a patterned accent wall will revive your room rather than a new coat of paint.
9. Or a bottle of wallpaper stripping spray to help remove heinous, outdated wallpaper before you have time to question your *previous* choices.
10. A pack of peel-and-stick backsplash panels in a subway tile pattern so on-point, no one will think it took next-to-no time to install.
11. An electronic stud sensor with a deep scan-mode for detecting studs through up to two layers of drywall and pinpointing stud centers with incredible accuracy so your heavy wall hanging won't budge.
12. A waterproof outdoor outlet timer so you can have a perfectly timed light show in your front or backyard and really dazzle the neighbors. Or, you can use it to turn other devices — like your pool pump of garden fountain — on and off.
13. A laser leveler with one 360-degree horizontal beam and one 140-degree vertical beam to make sure literally every item on your gallery wall is hung at the perfect angle.
14. A gallon of wallpaper adhesive that'll cover 280 square feet of empty wall space that you're *finally* ready to do something with.
15. A 12-outlet power strip with surge protection to keep all your new gadgets running, especially if you went in with the upgrades in your entertainment room.
16. A Gorilla patch-and-seal spray to keep water, air, and moisture out of just about anything you might come across during your DIY-ing. The spray is also temperature- and UV-resistant, so you don't have to worry about doing another fix a few months down the line.
17. A can of front door and shutter paint that'll dry in under one hour and change the entire look of your house without you having to spend a fortune on a remodel.
18. A pack of nine removable Command hooks because you already know you're going to want to redo your room again in a year, and putting new holes in the wall isn't the most practical idea.
19. A can of Krylon spray paint and primer to spruce up any bit of furniture or statement piece in your home made from wood, metal, wicker, plastic, glass, or ceramics. If you're not looking to overhaul everything you own, a quick coat of spray paint could refresh some of your favorite decor.
20. And a nine-pack of Scotch blue tape, because as simple as it may seem, that little blue line will be the only thing keeping you from turning your walls into a Jackson Pollock painting.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.